Hello every one,
What a wonderful year we have had so far!
All my first term workshops have filled so quickly and many beautiful sculptures have come out my kiln.
Have you been considering doing a workshop? Well act fast!
1. Come Saturday or Sunday from 9:30-4pm (lunch and teas are included)
2. Come for the whole weekend (included accommodation and breakfast)
Have a group of 4 or more?
Birthday party, hen’s weekend, creative weekend away? Then book your own workshop date
The dates for this term are:
16 &17 May; 20 & 21 June ; 18 &19 July
Come and inspire your creative juices at the Arts in the mountains workshop program. Nov 16. Uki as part of the Ukitopia Festival.
Arts in The Mountains workshops @ #UkitopiaFestival Register now with Natascha – 0412 980 063/ firstname.lastname@example.org
My next workshop will be hold at
Swell Sculpture Festival
Friday 20 September 2013
All day From 10.00 am to 4.00pm $100.00 p.p.
Booking essential via Swell Currumbin Beach QLD
Join Accomplished tutor Marie France Rose to explore the creative possibility of day sculpture
- Discover a new way of working with clay , making large hollow pieces with out the need of armature.
- Participants will be launched into working with large scale sculptures.
- Master the technique of slab building.
- Learn how to work in a realistic , simplified or exaggerated style.
Choose your own subject, maybe a figure, a bust , an animal or garden feature, or organic form. Please bring photo or image or sketch to use for inspiration.
This workshop is suitable for beginner and those already experienced with clay.
24 & 25 August 2013 Tweed RIver Art Gallery
Cost : $180 for $2 days or $100 a day( includes clay all material and use of tools.)
SORRY BOOKED OUT!
New website coming soon!
Follow my blog to keep up to date with all my latest news.