WELCOME TO 2015!!
You know how your New Year’s resolution was :
- to be more creative this year
- to empower your creative spirit
- to access your own creative force
- pamper your creative soul
WELL, I am the one you need to speak to! My clay sculpture workshops tick all these boxes plus :
- meet new friends
- put your hands in the earth
- have time for yourself
- enjoy a peaceful stress free environment amongst the gorgeous hills of Uki
- and a fully catered farm fresh lunch!
NOW Grab your diary or calendar and pencil in these dates for the first term:
January 24 & 25; February 21 & 22; March 21 & 22; April 18 & 19
1. Come Saturday or Sunday from 9:30-4pm (lunch and teas are included)
2. Come for the whole weekend (included accommodation and breakfast)
Have a group of 4 or more?
Birthday party, hen’s weekend, creative weekend away?
then book your own workshop date
My next workshop will be hold at
Swell Sculpture Festival
Friday 20 September 2013
All day From 10.00 am to 4.00pm $100.00 p.p.
Booking essential via Swell Currumbin Beach QLD
Join Accomplished tutor Marie France Rose to explore the creative possibility of day sculpture
- Discover a new way of working with clay , making large hollow pieces with out the need of armature.
- Participants will be launched into working with large scale sculptures.
- Master the technique of slab building.
- Learn how to work in a realistic , simplified or exaggerated style.
Choose your own subject, maybe a figure, a bust , an animal or garden feature, or organic form. Please bring photo or image or sketch to use for inspiration.
This workshop is suitable for beginner and those already experienced with clay.
24 & 25 August 2013 Tweed RIver Art Gallery
Cost : $180 for $2 days or $100 a day( includes clay all material and use of tools.)
SORRY BOOKED OUT!
New website coming soon!
Follow my blog to keep up to date with all my latest news.